- Sizes: C1 (XS), C2 (S), C3 (M), C4 (L), C5 (XL) View Recommended Sizing
- Removable armor shields
- Washable outer layer
- Large adjustable straps
- 100% A.M.Y./Sorbtek Polyester Mesh
- Breathable moisture management leaves user cool, dry & comfortable
- Nano Technology catches moisture and releases with quick evaporation
- Stain release protection against every day stains
- Permanent odor control technology
- DWR Antimicrobial coating
- CPAI Fire Retardant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Tested for NIJ level IIIA standards (0101-06)
- LEVEL IIIA Stops all TLII plus .44 Mag
- Areal density 1.32 lbs/sq. ft. | Thinness 0.24 in.
- Protek™ — graphene microfiber technology (Standard adds aramid fibers; Elite adds polyethylene)
- Made in the U.S.A.
ARMOR LEVEL COMPARISON CHART
|Standard Armor||Elite Armor|
|5 Year Armor Warranty||7 Year Armor Warranty|
|Features Protek™ Technology with Graphene Microfibers||Features Protek™ Technology with Graphene Microfibers|
|Includes Aramid Fibers||Includes Polyethylene (UHMWP)|
|Requires a water proof protective cover to not be exposed to water, UV light & environment||Impervious to water, UV light & environment|
|Protects against NIJ Level IIIA handgun rounds up to .44 mag||Protects against NIJ Level IIIA in addition to armor piercing rounds that include the FN 5.7x28mm, Winchester Ranger T-series SXT, and Liberty 9mm|
|Standard allowed Back Face Signature (BFS)||Up to 20% less Back Face Signature (BFS)|
|Not rated for stab resistance||Stab resistant up to 34 Joules|
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY SELL TO MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
It is illegal for felons to purchase or wear body armor. In addition there are penalties for felons to possess or use body armor. Purchasing armor from ATEK Defense is done under the agreement that you will not use our products for any criminal use or allow anyone to do so.
*Refund policy: All Sales Are Final; unless manufacturer defect is present. Contact support for RMA approval due to a manufacturer defect.